ProTech Thermal Services manufactures new replace or rebuilt Hot Zones with the features & capabilities of :
- Insulation used in our Hot Zones typically will be manufactured with any of the following:
- All metal design (5 Layers).
- Graphite Felt Insulation with Carbon Fiber Composite Hot Faces.
- High Purity Ceramic blanket with moly hot face.
- Hot face designs: Carbon composite, molybdenum, and graphite foil.
- Our ProTech Thermal Services designed flanged ventri graphite screw in nozzles cover 360° around the circumference of the hot zone.
- ProTech's Hot Zones are designed with various kinds of heating elements which are available: MLa type heating elements, curved graphite elements or flat graphite elements to ensure temperature uniformity.
- ProTech's Hot Zones have the capability of operating in temperatures as high as 3000°F 1538C°.
- Hearth composition can be manufactured out of Molybdenum, graphite or a combination of both
All Hot Zones are uniquely designed to be compatible with each customer's furnace application and heat treating requirements.